permaculture - Re: [permaculture] question for list members: is a formal, netiquette guide for the PC list desired?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] question for list members: is a formal, netiquette guide for the PC list desired?
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:36:15 +1100 (EST)

Cool
That was not a personal reply as it was dealing with thought, and it is
irevalent where it originates
My apologies Bonnie

Martin

J Kolenovsky <garden@hal-pc.org> wrote:
Hey, the lady was trying to be sweet. You remind me of what Stephen
Stills said in an album in the early 70's. "Sheer profundity".
So be yourself and keep on. However, the lady desrves a break as she is
on your side and your response doesn't yield to that fact.
See you at the lexicographer.

JK

--
J. Kolenovsky, 2003 Honorable Mention Award, Keep Houston Beautiful
ô¿ô - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - environmental resource