permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Paid Permaculture Work Available Now in Jerusalem

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pat Witten <alescere@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Paid Permaculture Work Available Now in Jerusalem
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 11:09:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi Akiva,

I'm not interested in the work/live program but I would like to know if this
site permits visitors.
Aside from having no clue as to the translation of "Positivia, Bitchish or
Jerkolian", my interest is in
how the site is put together in and of itself. Is it possible to visit the
site, meaning stop by and look
at what you're doing, no interest in overnighting etc. I'm from the U.S. and
I'm not Jewish. Have visited Israel with my ex-husband who was Jewish.
Thanks. Pat