permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture seedballs seized bySacramento police in dawn raid

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <bwaldrop@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture seedballs seized bySacramento police in dawn raid
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 22:03:51 -0600

Well, let's not leave us in suspense. Whatever happened to the seed balls? Were they ever liberated and allowed to fulfill their generative purpose in the cosmos, or do they to this very day remain in some anonymous federal vault in a cardboard box labelled with a case number?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Robert Waldrop, OKC

----- Original Message ----- From: "mIEKAL aND" <dtv@mwt.net> mIEKAL aND wrote:

why does it matter that it was 2 years old? its something that had
passed under my scope & I found it fascinating. if it had happened a
100 years ago I would still be interested in hearing about it.

~mIEKAL

really confused by the barb