permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Edfible Forest Garden

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: fourfrogs@respecttheplanet.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Edfible Forest Garden
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 06:40:07 -0800 (PST)

Greetings from Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. I have Vol 1 of Edible
Forest Garden and it is a tremendous help. Vol 2 is on the way. I am
talking with the local YM/YWCA about creating a forest garden on an urban
property they own. The property is used, among other things, for the Y's
summer camp. The book is most useful.

By all means encourage your library to get a copy, or form a book sharing
club and group buy one.

Bob Ewing

  • Re: [permaculture] Edfible Forest Garden, fourfrogs, 01/14/2006