permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Church of Deep Ecology..where are the 15 pamphlets?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Church of Deep Ecology..where are the 15 pamphlets?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 20:14:36 +0000

Try here http://www.churchofdeepecology.org/permaculture.htm

Cheers Graham

sustain_ability@123mail.org wrote:

Sorry, I can't find the 15 pamphlets. Please indicate where they are.
George

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 10:27:57 -0500, "William Genest" <genest@pivot.net>
said:

I'm interested in learning more but when I read the following quote

"Arne Naess basically stated that there are two ecology movements which are competing for our attention. The first is concerned mostly with pollution, resource depletion and the usefulness of the Earth to humans (anthropocentrism). The second is concerned with the diversity, richness, and intrinsic value of all the Earth. This is the Deep Ecology movement."

I thought to myself, can there not be a third way of looking at it ? A permacultural way that seeks to repair, restore and regenerate to the benefit of both humans and everything else ?

William