permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture in sebastopol, ca?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Loren Davidson" <listmail@lorendavidson.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture in sebastopol, ca?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:10:23 -0800

From: Saor Stetler <saor@ycbtal.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:35:33 -0800

>I have a friend looking for someone to do some permaculture and
>greywater design and implementation work in Sebastopol, CA. Anyone have
>any referrals for that area?

- Occidental Arts & Ecology Center - http://www.oaec.org/
- Permaculture Institute of Northern California -
http://www.regenerativedesign.org/ - last I knew, Penny Livingston-Stark is
on this list, so she may already be writing you directly.

Start with those two, and I doubt seriously you can go wrong or that you'll
need to look much further. There's a large Pc/organic/alternative energy/etc
network out in that area.

Good luck,

Loren

Signup at www.doteasy.com