permaculture - Re: [permaculture] low pressure drip irrigation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marjory Glowka" <forestgarden@austin.rr.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] low pressure drip irrigation
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:51:59 -0600

I am well aware that what I am seeking is well, just about impossilbe... 4
psi is really small. But my trees are still really small too and I only
want two or three square feet of coverage for one emitter or sprayer. I
will go out and try the burlap spreading techniques this afternoon (Monday
is orchard watering day).

thanks everyone.

Marjory