permaculture - Re: [permaculture] skidplanter details...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Will Carey <cure@rtinet.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] skidplanter details...
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 07:15:59 -0800

Darren....

The skid planter looks great. I'm assuming that you're encouraging people
to copy the design in their own workshops.

But the essential details of it's construction and use aren't easy to see...
Do you have any blueprints or detailed plans that you could post? Perhaps
some pictures of the machine in use with the workers feeding the plant stock
into the machine?

Thanks!

Will from Oregon

on 11/15/05 05:17, permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org at
permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org wrote

> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:15:51 +0700
> From: <darren@permaculture.biz>
> Subject: [permaculture] Keyline Skid Planter web page
> To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "permaculture-oceania"
> <permaculture-oceania@lists.cat.org.au>
>
> G'day,
> I trust that this greets you and all well.
> Just a note to advise of a new photo log on my website.
> Copying of this machine is encouraged where mass vegetation establishment
> and subsoiling with zero disturbance is required.
>
> http://www.permaculture.biz/keylineskidplanter.htm

> Cheers,
> Yours and Growing,
> Darren J. Doherty

  • Re: [permaculture] skidplanter details..., Will Carey, 11/15/2005