permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Spam control

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Spam control
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 10:57:36 -0700

Got my vote Larry!
Scott

permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org wrote:

a coupla bottles of Mad Dog 20-20. Not likely he'll be back in this list. Let this be a warning in case there are any other spammers onboard
who may have slipped by this list's subscription filtering process.

Maybe I should require a request in private email to me from any
prospective list subscribers. What would consenus be regarding
my adding this requirement?

LL
PC List Owner