permaculture - Re: [permaculture] New reason to buy local, sustainable and organic: Senate Vote to Lower Organic Standards THIS MORNING

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] New reason to buy local, sustainable and organic: Senate Vote to Lower Organic Standards THIS MORNING
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:24:46 +1000 (EST)

i have no problem with this, i spend an hour a week sending emails, to the
evil people [they are fully aware of global warming and oil peak] who insist
on destoying the earth
this is non violent, and it is totaly ethical and moral to try and save the
earth,
life just might be a game to move on, it's what you do now that maters