permaculture - [permaculture] building soil nutrients

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lblissett <blissett@optonline.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] building soil nutrients
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:11:43 -0400

Hi all,

I have a question about building soil nutrients. I remember during my PDC seeing a chart which listed different cover crops/weeds/etc which, over time, would build up specific nutrients in the soil. I think this table might have been one of the things in Permaculture 1 or Permaculture 2 which had been left out of the Design Manual, but I could be wrong. Does anyone know where this information is printed, or better yet, if it exists online somewhere?

thanks a bunch,

David Travis