permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 2012 Found!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jean Luc Girard <jeanlucgirard@online.fr>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 2012 Found!
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:00:56 +0200

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Now I remember ...a companion permaculture list ... on the gmane.org server.

... they offer this list with newsgroup, blog, webforum, RSS feed and ibiblio archive interfaces; everything but email.

gmane is mostly usefull for enabling access to any subscribed list through news interface (nntp protocol) instead of mail.

server name : news.gmane.org
news group name : gmane.politics.activism.permaculture <http://news.gmane.org/gmane.politics.activism.permaculture>

I guess the following link might help to subscribe : news://news.gmane.org
then specify the group name

JLuc