permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Rockdust Revisited

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Andrew Clements" <jara@otenet.gr>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Rockdust Revisited
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:39:50 +0300

Dear Mitra,

Agree completely - and from what I read so do the SEER people - From what
I can gather they are conducting extensive rockdust and control trials - I
am also doing trials now at my farm with controls. Reading stuff on the
internet this idea is not new by a long shot - there are longitudinal tests
that go back to 1900 on this in forests in Austria.

Yours,

Andrew.