permaculture - Re: [permaculture] amaranth for chicken feed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "David Siripoonsup" <DSIRIP01@shepherd.edu>
  • To: ture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] amaranth for chicken feed
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:16:12 -0500

Hi Paul, I thought about planting the amaranth for the chickens also and I
was wondering how you were going to do this. Were you going to plant the
amaranth and let the chickens run through or were you going to harvest the
seed... I am not sure were to find the seed but I do know that the new mother
earth news has an article on amaranth.

thanks david