permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Lawrence London hosts this list!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <FarmerGreg@UrbanFarm.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Lawrence London hosts this list!
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:07:10 -0700

All,

I agree that Larry London has done a fine job of creating and facilitating the list, there is no denying this. Where my heart hurts is when someone attacks another unprovoked. I think that is where the problem lies. The world is no better off by these actions, it just serves to destroy people and their dreams.

We are all entitled to our opinions. I think that it is crossing a line of respect to tear down others ideas simply because one does not agree. It also creates a shallow environment where people don't want to participate. I for one want all to feel welcome to participate without the possibility of being slammed.

Greg Peterson
The Urban Farm

I'd like to second the motion that this list owes more to Lawrence London
than to any other contributor. He makes a first class host, and gives form to the
enterprise.

Anyone unhappy with some comment or another made by anyone is certainly
welcome to give voice to his complaint.

M. Elvin