permaculture - [permaculture] NYC events

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claudia Joseph <permie@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] NYC events
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:38:06 -0500

Permaculture events in NYC in March

Free Seed Swap
March 6, 1pm - 4pm
The Old Stone House
Park Slope, Brooklyn
(718) 768-3195

Brooklyn Botanic Gardens - Making Brooklyn Bloom spring event
March 12, 10 am - 4pm free admission
Permaculture gardening with Claudia Joseph 11am
Register in the morning for this and other workshops
Panel discussion "Designing Gardens from Different Perspectives" 2:30pm to 4pm
Jack Carman, Richard Green, Lenny Librizzi, Susan Gooberman,Claudia Joseph

Just Food 307 7th Ave
March 16, 6pm - 8pm
Training trainers -closed workshop but a great organization to check out
Phil Forsyth and Claudia Joseph
(212) 645-9880 Just Food www,justfood.com

GreenThumb GrowTogether
March 19 all day
Hostos College, the Bronx
Permaculture workshops Phil Forsyth and Claudia Joseph
70 workshops to choose from/1,000 local gardeners
$5 call (212) 788-8070 for info

I Garden at the Garden of Union, Park Slope, Brooklyn.
I invite you to join me at these events or in the garden.
Peace to you,
Claudia