permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture plant database?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture plant database?
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 15:32:50 -0800

hi
Does someone on the list know if there is lists of plants recommended for permaculture and their zones and requirements.?

Hi Margie and Wes,

I've been searching the internet for lists of plants recommended for permaculture and their zones and requirements. I found a discussion of a possible permaculture plant database to be created but haven't found a practical list yet. Is there one I just haven't found? I'd like to be able to refer to it.

Thanks!

peace and green blessings,
Linda