permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Credit Card

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FarmerGreg@urbanfarm.org
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Credit Card
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:32:11 -0700

Hi all,

I am so incredibly excited. In the mail on Friday I reeceived my brand new
Permaculture Credit Union Credit card (try saying that fast three times). I
have recently decided that I am going to eliminate all my other credit cards
(I
only have two) and exclusively use this one with a small limit to it. Hey it
even says Permaculture on the card. Woohoo.

I have also just finished a refinance through the credit union of the Urban
Farm. Talk about feeling differently about paying interest. Now it goes to
me
(well my credit union).

More info? Http://www.pcuonline.org

Greg Peterson