permaculture - Washing up the tea cups was Re: [permaculture] It's free on the web/ was question

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Washing up the tea cups was Re: [permaculture] It's free on the web/ was question
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:56:09 +0100

On our permaculture introductory courses with our particular venue (Dial
House) we feel that specifiaclly 'communal' property isn't an issue, and it
isnt. Cups don't have names on (but tend to be quite identifiable,
f'rinstance, I seem to have developed a connection with the cup with a
picture of two hens on), but washing up, meal preparation, etc, just gets
taken care of (course organisers, hosts and 'teachers' mucking in with
everyone else) without any angst. All part of the communty building/probelm
solving process as far as we are concerned...

Cheers Graham