permaculture - [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 20, Issue 31

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lponeill@att.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 20, Issue 31
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:54:26 +0000

Well, so long, y'all. Maybe I'll resubscribe after rude, sarcastic people on
both sides (for example, Barb and Scott) have had some time to simmer down.
I can't help it, I was raised to treat even people with whom I disagreed with
manners, so this kind of discourse really bothers me. Maybe I shouldn't
subscribe to lists.

For the most part, it was an interesting thread, and I appreciated the
debate, and agreed with many of the points on both sides. Now I'll go work
in my garden for a few months instead of reading posts where people insult
each other. Ahhhh, yes!

Bye-bye,
Laurie

--
Laurie O'Neill

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or
of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to
petition the government for a redress of grievances.

  • [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 20, Issue 31, lponeill, 09/16/2004