permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Credit Union

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <neotern-1@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Credit Union
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 09:41:25 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks. The link gives an error message though, maybe
better to go to http://www.ncua.gov/indexdata.html and
fill in charter nr. 68438.

However, I'm not that interested in the figures, more
in the practical matters, good or bad experiences of
people who put their money with the PCU or took a loan
(without going into the too personal details of
course)...

--- Jay Woods <woodsjay@cox.net> escribió:
> The following is where the semiannual report figures
> compared to other credit
> unions can be found:
>
> http://www.NCUA.gov/data/cureports/
>
> The report is titled:
>
> Financial Performance Report - Financial History -
> June 2004
> Credit Union Name: PERMACULTURE Federal
> Charter/Certificate Number:
> 68438
>
> On Friday 10 September 2004 11:24 am,
> neotern-1@yahoo.com wrote:
> > I just stumbled across the Permaculture Credit
> Union
> > (http://www.pcuonline.org). It looks fabulous to
> me,
> > but before I entrust them with my insignificant
> but
> > hard-earned savings I'd like to investigate a bit.
> >
> > Does anyone have experiences with the PCU? Can it
> > really be trusted not to run off with your money,
> is
> > it easy to have access to your account from
> outside
> > the US (Mexico in my future case, or Belgium for
> now),
> > how are the loans and the interests, etc., any
> > information is welcome.
> >
> > Apparently one can have a VISA-card with the
> account?
> > Any experiences with that anyone?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Bart
> >
> > =====
> > "There is not much to be done against them, but
> everything without them."
> >
> > Registered Linux User #314712
> (http://counter.li.org/)

=====
"There is not much to be done against them, but everything without them."