permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Credit Union

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <neotern-1@yahoo.com>
  • To: "[permaculture]" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Credit Union
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:24:35 -0500 (CDT)

I just stumbled across the Permaculture Credit Union
(http://www.pcuonline.org). It looks fabulous to me,
but before I entrust them with my insignificant but
hard-earned savings I'd like to investigate a bit.

Does anyone have experiences with the PCU? Can it
really be trusted not to run off with your money, is
it easy to have access to your account from outside
the US (Mexico in my future case, or Belgium for now),
how are the loans and the interests, etc., any
information is welcome.

Apparently one can have a VISA-card with the account?
Any experiences with that anyone?

Thanks,
Bart

=====
"There is not much to be done against them, but everything without them."