permaculture - Re: [permaculture] RE: permaculture Digest, Vol 20, Issue 12

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <neotern-1@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] RE: permaculture Digest, Vol 20, Issue 12
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 05:07:07 -0500 (CDT)

--- "Cochran, Jason" <jcochran@pa.peacecorps.gov>
escribió:
> Yes permaculture is being widely practiced in Cuba
> with some good success in
> urban agriculture- I attended a seminar given by 3
> Cubans on permaculutre
> (permacultura..) and urban gardens in Panama City,
> Panama last year and I
> was impressed with their knowledge and they had all
> the books, contacts and
> how to become a permaculturist. If given time I can
> come up with their
> contacts if you would like to email me personally...
> Sincerely yours, Jason Cochran

<snip>

Hey Jason,

maybe we will be spending a few months in Cuba early
next year before settling in Mexico, and we would be
very interested in some permaculture contacts over
there...

My (mexican) wife's mother married a cuban recently by
the way and will be moving to Cuba permanently, and
she will also be interested.

Wouldn't it be possible/preferable to give their
contacts to the whole list - if they agree of course?

cheers,
Bart

=====
"There is not much to be done against them, but everything without them."