permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new to list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude William Genest <genest@pivot.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new to list
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:53:15 -0400

Welcome to the list Roxanne....

Claude

On Sunday, August 22, 2004, at 08:31 PM, Roxann Phillips wrote:

Hi,

I am new to this list and haven't seen any of the posts yet to get an
idea of the current topic. Is there a way to go back and read previous
messages? My name is Roxann and my family and I are moving onto 160
overgrown acres in the Ozark mountains. I have 3 children, a husband and
lots of animals. My main interest is in growing woodland medicinal
plants, but I also intend to grow heirloom vegetables for market and
farm animals. I am very interested in using permaculture principles to
restore this to a working farm and look forward to learning more from
ya'll :)

Roxann
www.ancientearthwisdom.com

"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what
medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as
are the souls who live under tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson