permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Events andReligious/"Spiritual"Events: Re: Permaculture/Lughnasadh Eve Social

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <hemenway@jeffnet.org>
  • To: permaculture list <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Events andReligious/"Spiritual"Events: Re: Permaculture/Lughnasadh Eve Social
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 09:55:32 -0700

On 8/4/04 4:00 PM, "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Any references please Tobe??? All of the PC teachers I know of in the UK
> seem pretty grounded to me...

Ummm, I think it would be pretty impolitic for me to name names in writing
(I have the names of 51, no, 73, no, 204 card-carrying woo-woos right here).
Didn't mean to suggest that these folks aren't great teachers nor are they
ungrounded, just that the tendency to mention devas or goddesses or to sing
earth songs or whatever during PDCs isn't limited to the US West Coast.

Toby
www.patternliteracy.com