permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: [fukuoka_farming] news from Kokoppeli/Dom. Guillet]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: [fukuoka_farming] news from Kokoppeli/Dom. Guillet]
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:53:44 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:42:00 +0200
From: Beatrice Gilboa <b.gilboa@wanadoo.fr>
To: <fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com>

I've just reiceived this following mail right now.
I'm sure many of you will be interested.
Best wishes to everyone.
Beatrice
Udim, Israel
--------
We are happy to announce the creation of the Kokopelli Seed Foundation
in USA (http://www.kokopelli-seed-foundation.com/) and the distribution
of our book The Seeds of Kokopelli, a manual for seed production and a
directory of heritage seeds(
http://www.kokopelli-seed-foundation.com/seed-manual.html ) . This book
is hard-cover, large size, with 440 pages (88 pages in color: 457 color
pictures), available on line.

The News, Projects page of our web site is evolving every week,
especially the photo gallery
(http://www.kokopelli-seed-foundation.com/actu/
new_aff_rub.cgi?code_rubrique=04) and we will welcome any news related
to seed saving and seed production to insert it in our page News from
American Seed Savers.

Our mission :
To promote charitable donations of organic, heirloom seeds and to
promote seed-saving education to fight hunger in Third World poor
countries.

To help rural communities in Third World countries to create community
seed banks, seed savers networks and organic seed production groups.

To promote in the USA, and elsewhere in the world, the creation of a
network of voluntary organic gardeners devoted to the production of
heritage seeds for charitable donation.

To promote partnership with seed-savers networks, NGOs and
international foundations involved in the increasing of food
production, in the improving of nutrition and in the pursuit of food
security while managing the natural resources.

To promote educational and research programs in organic seed
production, managing of genetic resources, reforestation, bee-keeping
and organic sustainable gardening through workshops, publication of
newsletters and books, and our web site.

To promote seed consciousness: sharing of seeds and of seed saving
traditions.

Hoping you will help us to build this network of seed solidarity.

Dominique Guillet.

Exclude your address from this list
http://www.kokopelli-seed-foundation.com/pmail/email_desi.cgi?ID=MUSA&email=b.gilboa@wanadoo.fr
<http://www.kokopelli-seed-foundation.com/pmail/email_desi.cgi?ID=MUSA&email=b.gilboa@wanadoo.fr>

L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net
http://market-farming.com
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: [fukuoka_farming] news from Kokoppeli/Dom. Guillet], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 06/18/2004