permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Great new activist publication: Triangle Free Press http://www.trianglefreepress.org/

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Great new activist publication: Triangle Free Press http://www.trianglefreepress.org/
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:32:16 -0700

Claude William Genest wrote:
Excellent !

Notice the pile of rock powder - that's the type I applied the most of,
volcanic tuff, very fine mesh, not possible to see the individual particles.
Mixed with red silt loam it produces highly productive garden soil. I am
geting
a macro enhancer for the camera and will do some good close ups of some of
this soil
under varying conditions, clean, dry, wet, with crops or weeds. Lambs
quarters will get nearly 8 feet tall in this;
the beds are raised from 6" to 18".
The compost in the piles are made from poultry hatchery waste, food scraps
from restaurants and grocers, horse manure,
ground landscape waste (tree limbs mostly), no chicken manure or leaves, and
a few other components - made and sold locally.

May I suggest for future reference : Smaller pix and descriptive

Will do. I'll put them in the wiki with descriptions. I'll have lots more
later on.

titles.... BTW, which one contains a picture of YOU Larry ?! :-)

None. I'll work on it once I figure out how to work the time-delay shutter
release.

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net