permaculture - [permaculture] permaculture in costa rica

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: egreensun@ecomail.org
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] permaculture in costa rica
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 14:57:32 -0600

greetings to all.
<i´m new on the list and am excited to share lots of amazing permaculture
activities in the country of costa rica. in the southern caribean we have an
experimental-educational farm called Punta Mona center for sustainble living
and education. we have lots of amazing models of tropical self-relience,
agroforestry, social dynamics, biodiversity bank.... come visit.
we have some very special upcoming courses offered. please check them out and
contact for more questions and info. thanks evan marks

· 2 Month Permaculture Internship:
This permaculture design and practicum program, to take place October 20th to
December 12th 2004, involves 4 weeks of half day lectures combined with
assignments, hands-on projects, design work and presentations, site
assessments, community service and outreach, culminating with a week long
tour
of some of Costa Rica’s greatest permaculture sites aboard a vegetable-oil-
powered bus!
· 18 Day Permaculture Design Course with Optional Internship:
January 14th to January 31st, we will host a Permaculture Designer’s course.
At the conclusion of the course, we will host the 3rd annual Encuentro
Sostenible, right here in Punta Mona, where we join with people from near and
far with an interest in sharing and networking on sustainable solutions for
Costa Rica and the world. In addition, we offer an optional mentored
internship, beginning February 1st for one or more months following
graduation from the PC design course.

Contact info@puntamona.org for more info on cost, dates and registration

This email comes to you via EcoMail!
Swim over to http://www.ecocity.com and sign up for your *FREE* account

  • [permaculture] permaculture in costa rica, egreensun, 05/24/2004