permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Killer Coke

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jocelyn Paquette" <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Killer Coke
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:54:31 -0400

Greetings, first you assess the site then you create the plan. This
"campaign" is very much in line with Permaculture design, think about
community economics and right livelihood, about ethically-based businesses,
fair trade, fossil fuel consumption, energy,about taking responsibility for
your production and consumption. and the beat goes on..

I am not surprised that the few people who have heard about Permaculture
think it is some form of gardening. That seems to be all that gets talked
about.

Bob Ewing

we rarely talk structural design