permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fw: [Permaculture_teachersUK] RE: Resource person for permaculture course

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fw: [Permaculture_teachersUK] RE: Resource person for permaculture course
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 10:25:06 -0700

I have a colleague and permaculture design course graduate who has a
horticulture degree and works as a landscape contractor and chigong teacher.
She sometimes visits China to study chigong. Her name is Ann Baker and I
will see if she is interested. She's brilliant and qualified, I think.

-Rick Valley