permaculture - [permaculture] Fw: [Permaculture_teachersUK] RE: Resource person for permaculture course

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fw: [Permaculture_teachersUK] RE: Resource person for permaculture course
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:46:40 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: Permaculture Association (Britain)
To: Rachel So
Cc: Permaculture_teachersUK ; Permaculture UK List
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 3:55 PM

Dear Rachel,

Thanks for your email, it is great to hear from you, and I will try to be as
helpful as I can. I do not know of anyone that has particular knowledge of
china and its flora, fauna, culture and landscape, but I have no doubt we
can find you a teacher that will help you and your team to build up your own
teaching skills and confidence, so that you can then become an effective
team, helping others to make sustainable lifes and landscapes in China.

I will pass this email on to as many people as possible.

With best wishes

Andy Goldring

PS If you like we can put a news item on our website, and add your groups
details to the database, sio that other people interested in China can find
out about you - let me know.

***************************
Can anyone help this person to find the right teacher - ideally someone
close to China - Rosemary Morrow has worked close, anyone else - please
forward, and please send any offers or ideas directly to Rachel. Many
thanks.

Permaculture Association (Britain) Charity 290897
Postal address: BCM Permaculture Association, London, WC1N 3XX
Tel / Fax: +44 (0)845 4581805
Email: office@permaculture.org.uk
Web: www.permaculture.org.uk for joining forms, course and group listings,
international contacts, and more...