permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Aside from the whole issue of "Chemtrails"....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Aside from the whole issue of "Chemtrails"....
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:40:54 -0500

Yes I did read both stories, which is why I titled it "Aside from....." to get to the heart of the issue, to which I have yet to be directed for further reading and greater understanding. Please KEEP commenting.....I'm ready. Send me article titles, links, authors, more guidance and clear information. Signposts, hints, clues, readings of entrails, whatever......
Thank you.
Keith