permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Aside from the whole issue of "Chemtrails"....

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude William Genest <genest@pivot.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Aside from the whole issue of "Chemtrails"....
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:18:17 -0500

But,
what ARE the effects that might be caused by the substances emitted by
jet aircraft? Is there an answer? Has anyone else asked the question?

I haven't been following this thread but a British fellow by the name of Marc Purdey did a series in the Ecologist and which is being reprinted in this month's Acres, USA in which he makes a link between something ( not sure what) in the Jet fuel is related to Mad Cow disease.

Then in a similar vein, there's a story in World Watch last month entitled "Rocket Fuel in our Salad" about the percholrates in California's water supply

Claude Genest