permaculture - Re: [permaculture] septic tank

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "WWOOF Taiwan" <wwooftaiwan@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] septic tank
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:33:34 +0000

Great info, thanks Claude. There's also the "Wastewater Garden" option that seems to use a much deeper bed (1 meter or so) also filled with gravel. Here are some links and nice pictures of working examples all over the world:

http://www.pcrf.org

http://www.carpathians.pl/gardens/lutowiska.html

http://www.enn.com/features/2000/05/05292000/wastewatergarden_11024.asp

http://www.acumen-env.com/wastewatergardenE.htm