permaculture - Re: [permaculture] "Oval Office" documentation up online

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <rmwj@soonernet.com>
  • To: <john@eco-living.net>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] "Oval Office" documentation up online
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:41:32 -0600

Very nice and informative presentation.

Are there two chambers because there are "two
holes" (as they used to say in rural Oklahoma), or
does the two chamber construction have something
to do with how the composting works?

What are the operational details? i.e. how long
to finished compost, how does removal go, etc.

Thanks for this, after reading this I think I
could construct some thing similar.

Robert Waldrop, okc
www.oklahomafood.org