permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Honey Locust_"Millwood" Seed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Honey Locust_"Millwood" Seed
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:12:21 -0700

Title: Re: [permaculture] Honey Locust_"Millwood" Seed

Darren. I think the folks at three sisters in Pa. have a good varity of honey locus.  jerome

--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>