permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Alternative Food System Description

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Guy Koehler, Rivendell Ranch" <rivendell_ranch@reachone.com>
  • To: "Robert Waldrop" <rmwj@soonernet.com>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Alternative Food System Description
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 07:23:30 -0800

How did you create the legal, business structure of the co-op? So far, what
you're doing matches what I want to accomplish here, but I have no idea
where to start. I'd like to have, as much as possible, the business
infrastructure questions answered before asking my neighbors to join. I
suspect they're going to ask the same questions I am now.

Guy Koehler
Rivendell Ranch
www.geocities.com/rivendell_ranch