permaculture - [permaculture] Large-scale operations...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marsha Hanzi <mhanzi@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Large-scale operations...
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 02:26:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello Kathy-

Besides the replies from the list here, I recommend you look into the Holistic Management materials(Alan Savory)- they regularly work with very large areas with success.
Marsha Hanzi
Instituto de Permacultura da Bahia
Brazil
with one foot on the airplane for California...

Hi all- I just joined. Is anyone doing large scale permaculture, ie
700 or more acres? If so, I'd be interested in hearing a description of
your operation. Kathy in Tahlequah, Oklahoma