permaculture - Re: [permaculture] korean permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster@globalcircle.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] korean permaculture
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 15:34:51 -0700

There is a reference at K. P. O BOX 1516
WWOOF KOREA ( Here We Go )
SEOUL 110-601
KOREA
TEL. : 82-2-723-4458 / FAX : 82-2-723-9996
E-MAIL : wwoofkr@netsgo.com
http://www.wwoof.com

but apparently that URL doesn't work any more.
this is from
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture/1999-January/005915.html

try http://www.wwoofkorea.com/ works for me.

--paul, webmaster http://globalcircle.net
peace and liberty, sustainability and justice