permaculture - [permaculture] Sheeps management

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: antonio.scotti@tiscali.es
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Sheeps management
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:49:01 +0100

Hi all,
I was asked to consider introducing a couple of sheeps in a design I am
making for a Nature School, eg a local administration run place where school
children are brought to in order to learn about environmental matters and
nature.
I am looking for advice on sheeps managament in a permaculture system.
Web pages, publications, your own advice ... since I know nothing about
it.
The books that I have hardly mention sheeps management (Permaculture 1,
2, Introduction to PC) I am not sure about th Designer's Manual since there
is not a specific entry in its index.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance,
Antonio