permaculture - [permaculture] studying Permaculture (PC) in UK/methane production

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jeremy Baker" <canoeh2o@valleyint.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] studying Permaculture (PC) in UK/methane production
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:46:44 -0700

 I would love to see Dial House and attend a workshop there Studying PC in England. Where does it get it's energy and heat? Does it have a methane digester (biogas)? I have not read much about methane production in cool temporate climates. I think livestock manure works best? Anyone know of any working examples  to study in the UK?

  • [permaculture] studying Permaculture (PC) in UK/methane production, Jeremy Baker, 10/21/2003