permaculture - [permaculture] prayers and support for Skeeter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Albert Postema" <postema@nwlink.com>
  • To: "The Hermit's Grove" <hermitsgrove@att.net>, "susannah whipple" <susanahh33@yahoo.com>, "Sunny Day" <sunnydaymystical@hotmail.com>, "rituals" <ritualshealingarts@msn.com>, <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Dulane" <silkworm@spiderhollow.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [permaculture] prayers and support for Skeeter
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:24:38 -0700

Dear friends, I learned today that Tilth, Herbal faire, Fairy Congress
founder, networker extraordinaire, treasured NW resource Michael Pilarski
has suffered a major heart attack and is in the Wenatchee Central Hospital.
It is unknown
at this time what his prognosis is. We need to send prayers, love and
support for Skeeter and I will soon learn more details of address, etc. He
has no health insurance and friends in the Methow are organizing a process
to collect funds for helping him with medical expenses. I believe strongly
we should use our network and our conference to help raise funds for
Skeeter. His contributions to alternatives to conventional ag are too
numerous to go into here but I want to start getting the word out.
Please send healing energy and letters his way.
ah the transient nature of the universe. be well my friends.
Anne