permaculture - [permaculture] Jerome's Forest Gardens look great

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: johnny gregory <johnnyg8@bellsouth.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Jerome's Forest Gardens look great
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:26:34 -0400

Thanks, Jerome, for answering the nitrogen-fixing trees' question with your
Forest Garden concept. I read your site and really enjoyed it. I look
forward to learning a lot from you and anxiously await your video(s). Your
many seminars in Colorado also look inviting.

Johnny Gregory
Healthful Living
Greensboro, NC

  • [permaculture] Jerome's Forest Gardens look great, johnny gregory, 08/28/2003