permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Where is the Focus on Energy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Where is the Focus on Energy
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:21:44 +0200

> My computer is in an unheated room, and in the winter I often type
> with gloves on (I have a pair that I snipped the tips off of and they
> work fine for typing).

hehe, i had a situation like this for a couple of years - but since the room
was badly insulated, sometimes the computer started to goof due to the
cold...

> Even old mattresses can be used to
> insulate walls.

? if you do this from the inside, it will attract moisture will grow fungi
imperfecti will wreck your health... always insulate on the outside of
walls, if this cannot be done, you need to insulate watertight,

keep growing
and keep insulating...
georg

* * *
Georg Parlow
g.parlow@zartbesaitet.net
http://zartbesaitet.net/gp
A-1230 Wien, R.Zellergasse 70/4/1

http://zartbesaitet.net
die Webseite für hochempfindliche Menschen