permaculture - Re: [permaculture] any canadians?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sixdegrees" <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] any canadians?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 18:50:58 -0400

Greetings, I received my training from April Sampson Kelly of Permaculture
Visions. I live in a City so the bulk of my work is urban,small spaces, but
am working with the City Parks and Rec department to create an urban food
forest. this is a pilot project that has possibilities. I also use the food
forest work as a workshop. I also am experimenting with forest restoration
on a clear cut property about an hour north of here, (Thunder Bay)

Bob Ewing