permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: info seeking]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: info seeking]
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 00:35:02 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: info seeking
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 17:54:05 -0700
From: Derek Masselink <ubcfarm@INTERCHANGE.UBC.CA>
To: SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU
Does anyone out there know of any precedents like this. I understand that a
number of ecovillages have this type of arrangement. Can anyone
provide other examples?

THanks in advance!

_______________________________
Derek Masselink
Coordinator, UBC Farm
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
604.822.5092 t :: 604.822.6839 f
www.agsci.ubc.ca/ubcfarm

Begin forwarded message:

Hey Derek,

We are doing a bit of research into integrating organic farming and
habitat protection with the added twist of public land ownership. I
wonder if, off the top of your head, you might know of a couple of good
precedents or case studies that might hit on any or all of these points.

thanks,

Chris

Chris Midgley
Research Assistant
James Taylor Chair in
Landscape and Liveable Environments
t 604.822.5148

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net
[...]

  • [permaculture] [Fwd: info seeking], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 07/08/2003