permaculture - [permaculture] mentors

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sixdegrees" <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] mentors
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:31:17 -0400

Greetings, interesting thoughts on teaching, experts and professionals. I
don't have the time to weigh in on all that but I am interested in the
concept of mentoring. I'd like to find someone or someone(s), preferably in
my region NW Ontario with whom i could mentor. I share the information that
I gathered during my PDC and since but am not ready to teach at the PDC
level. I have years of experience as a community activist and my focus is
more on community economy and governance that agriculture although the three
are connected so all will come out.

Bob Ewing