permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Rich Forests and New Primitives

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "jamie" <jamie@tiscali.fr>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Rich Forests and New Primitives
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:05:27 -0000

Title: Re: [permaculture] Rich Forests and  New Primitives

It certainly is a captivating image portrayed by Marsha; and Rick suggests the temperate equivalent in the not too distant past.

‘Rich Forests and New Primitives’ could easily become ‘Rich Primitives in New Forests’ in the not too distant future with more work and visions like Marsha’s (and their temperate equivalents).

Jamie

Souscayrous