permaculture - [permaculture] Nigerian scam

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Gaden@ziplip.com" <Gaden@ziplip.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Nigerian scam
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:10:50 -0700 (PDT)

Re: Charles Knole's "now excuse me for a minute while I send another email,
it turns out that a Nigerian finance minister wants to give me millions of
dollars!"

I am so sick of that dude. He is the bane of this mail list. He changes his
email address every few days (always seems to be slight variations of the
same netscape address) so keeps getting around my spam blockers. He clearly
is a predator that deliberately milks this listserver for likely email
addresses.

I know for a fact that he is using this particular mail list as his source.
It is a big turnoff and invasion of privacy. I utterly detest these scam
artists, not to mention that that particular scam is quite illegal. Nasty
stuff.

  • [permaculture] Nigerian scam, Gaden@ziplip.com, 06/23/2003