permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Stained urbanite? YES

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Treesa Jane Rogerson" <treesa@joimail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Stained urbanite? YES
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:28:52 -0700

yes have total experience with oxidizing concrete.

Newer concrete stains better because the reactive lime is more present.

Get Iron Sulfate (fertilizer) at the garden store.  You don't need much at all, so try to make it a reason to fulfill an obligatory visit to a chemy gardener friends' house...

Put small amount in a spray bottle with water, build your patio etc., spray it on.  Wait.

Presto/.

Treesa Rogerson, M.A.

Lands Alive : Ecology By Design